Using Monitor Reticle and/or In-situ Scanner:
- A particular photolithography tool routinely had excessive particles.
- The in-situ particle scanner would scan monitor reticles going in clean but would intermittently exit with significant amounts of particles of unknown origin.
- The particle contamination was a constant source of frustration and traditional methods of particle detection (built-in, monitor reticles and bench-top particle counters) were unsuccessful in identifying the particle source.
Using ReticleSense®Particle Sensor:
- There are signicant advantages of using the ReticleSense®Particle Sensor (APSRQ) in Photolithographic Scanners for quick particle qualication in Photo Lithography reticle environments.
- With all the necessary alignment and ducial marks, APSRQ can be loaded directly into a scanner just like a reticle and travel the entire reticle path to detect in real-time when and where particles are occurring in scanners.
- APSRQ technology saves the time consuming task of partitioning with multiple surface scan reticles which require the high-value scanner to be brought o‑-line for lengthy particle source troubleshooting.